- ✅ MADE IN GERMANY - Our rodent mat is made from 100% best hemp and by German hemp farmers. Due to the soft & natural fibers, it is ideal as a cage pad
- ✅ COMPLETELY COMPOSTABLE - The mats contain no chemicals or other foreign substances. They are fully biodegradable and your rodents can nibble on them to their heart's content
- ✅ SUPER ABSORBENT - The special thing about the hemp mat is the high moisture absorption and the binding of odors. Unlike normal small animal litter, the hemp mat is dust-free
- ✅ SUITABLE FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS - The rodent mats are particularly allergy friendly. They can be laid out in a rabbit cage, rabbit hutch, guinea pig enclosure or in a transport box
- ✅ DIVERSE PLAY POSSIBILITIES - Small animals love variety. Thanks to the durable and densely woven hemp fibers, they can withstand digging, scratching and playing with for a long time
For your small animal only the best rodent carpet comes into the enclosure
nagercarpet.de rodent carpets are out 100% hemp and suitable for all types of small animals, such as hares, rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, degus, rats or chinchillas.
The natural and vegetable hemp fibers are Extremely moisture and odor binding and thus create a dry, cozy space for the animals, as well as a pleasant room climate for you.
The best thing is the hemp mats Completely free of pesticides and chemicals are made and completely biodegradable/compostable or can be fed away by the little animals.
You can lay out the mats in all small animal dwellings , such as in the rabbit cage, rabbit hutch, guinea pig enclosure or in a transport box.
Details at a glance:
– 100% hemp
– Made in Germany
– Suitable for all types of small animals and their housing
– 15 meters x 50cm x 10mm (length, width, thickness)
– Quantity 1 piece
Do you have a rodent and want to create the best comfort for your little darling?
Then you are exactly right here! Order the hemp mats from nagercarpet.de today and give your animal the most beautiful home.
Note: Since this rodent carpet is a purely natural product, the color can be lighter or darker depending on the harvest. Nothing changes in quality!